Tuesday 2 April 2013

CHAMBRAY & PINK.... It took me a while to finally purchase a Chambray top, somehow I kept perceiving them as the "back in the day denim shirt". However, there were just so many pieces in my closet that really needed a Chambray touch. Can I tell you that I am super duper glad that I finally got one!!!!!! I can't wait to over wear this item of clothing.

Went to dinner at Wally's (Marsh Harbour, Abaco) and had some really really awesome food. Seafood Soup, Conch Fritters, Spinach and Artichoke Dip and for the main course Mahi Mahi served with a seafood sauce. It was freaking awesome! 

The Chambray shirt was purchased at Boy's and Girl's Boutique (Abaco) , at $40.00 I thought it was a bit pricey and knew that I could get a better deal shopping online but I decided to get it for the main reason that I would at least be able to try it on, nevertheless I love it! The skirt was a clearance item from Forever 21. When I saw it I just had to have it and the $9.99 price tag said "COME TO MAMA". I just love a great clearance rack item. 

    The story of these shoes goes..... I fell in love with a similar pair from Gwen Steffani's L.A.M.B collection but at $295.00 I could do no such thing. After a successful search I found these beautiful Jefferey Campbell's for a more budget friendly price. I must say I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE TO NO END!!!! 


1 comment:

  1. OMG! Every woman must have a chambray/denim blouse! Yours is CYYUTTE! I think I've worn mine so much that I need to purchase new pieces to pair it with haha. Love those shoes as well!

    xx

    ReplyDelete