Monday 11 November 2013

Had a very nice weekend in Treasure Cay attending the Women's Empowerment Luncheon. The guest speakers where PHENOMENAL and I was really blessed and enriched. I am humbled to have been recognized for contributing to the lives of young women in the Abaco community. I think it's just important to embrace that which you are purposed to do.

So I threw this outfit together the night before, I'm not a person who believes in shopping specifically for an even so everything worn was already in the closet. The thing about trying to be fashionable is you can do it on a budget. Had these shoes for months and kept wondering when on earth I would be able to wear them...woops there it is I guess.



A few of the young women i've had the privilege of  leading in Ministry over the years were out to support me. 

Mrs. Tara Moss (Founder of the Esther Network), The Hon. Loretta Butler Turner (Member of Parliament) and Myslef (With my awesome award lol ) 






My Ride or Die Girl, Shantell



No comments:

Post a Comment